Join the FATHOM team at the Museum of Flight on September 22 from 9:00AM to 12:00PM for an exclusive close-up with additive manufacturing experts from Stratasys and FATHOM.
During this roadshow, thought leaders will discuss 3D manufacturing exploration around new additive design and prototyping applications, solutions, and the impact on manufacturers.
Attendees will also learn about real-world examples and get ideas on how to improve processes, performance, and profitability.
This is a great opportunity to network while checking out interactive exhibits up-close.
- Interactive Exhibits Showcasing 3D Printed Prototyping and Manufacturing Applications
- Featured Projects Include 3D Printed Injection Molding, Jigs & Fixtures, End-Use Parts, and Realistic Designs
- Presentations by FATHOM and Stratasys Experts
- Special Museum Tour for Roadshow Attendees
- Breakfast Available —Starting at 8:30AM
[ Register ] September 22 at 9:00AM-12:00PM
Seating is limited and you must reserve a spot to attend!
The FATHOM team in Seattle recently toured the Museum of Flight during the Seattle Business Magazine award ceremony in April!
FATHOM was among the 18 pioneering companies honored at the annual gala. FATHOMers entered the ceremony as a finalist for the Washington’s Emerging Manufacturing Company of the Year and arose as the category’s winner… //continued //