Maximum throughput, repeatability, and durability to meet the most demanding manufacturing application needs—that’s the Fortus 900mc by Stratasys from FATHOM. Our team recently installed another one of these systems at our production center in Oakland and the additional capacity is already available to our service customers. But we don’t just use the equipment, FATHOM is also a diamond partner of Stratasys—we sell and support enterprise-level 3D printing systems and additive manufacturing equipment throughout the Pacific Northwest. In this short video, Kris Wilson stops by FATHOM to talk about a few reasons why companies have also invested in the Fortus 900mc for their in-house digital fabrication needs.
In short—build durable production parts, assembly jigs, fixtures, end of arm tools, and functional prototypes with this FDM-based system. Choose from a wide range of thermoplastics with advanced mechanical properties to fabricate parts that can endure high heat, caustic chemicals, sterilization, and high-impact applications.
- Designed for Industrial Use—Built to Handle the Demands of Manufacturing (CE Certified)
- High Accuracy & Repeatability—Consistent Builds for Reliable Production
- High Throughput—Build Large-Scale Parts on a 36″ x 24″ x 36″ Build Tray
- Engineering-Grade Materials—Expanding the Possibilities for Greater Manufacturing Success
(ASA, ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, ABS-ESD7, PC-ABS, PC-ISO, PC, ULTEM 9085, ULTEM 1010, PPSF, Nylon 12, Nylon 6, ST-130)
- Easily Stock Up on Materials & Supplies Needed Using FATHOM’s Consumables Website
- Utilize GrabCAD Print Software to Manage and Print Jobs Easily and Remotely
(Learn More from a GrabCAD Expert in a Recent On Demand FATHOM Webinar)
You can install this production system just about anywhere—whether it be in the office among designers and engineers or on the factory floor to build on demand parts for your manufacturing teams. No special venting is required because FDM-based systems by Stratasys do not produce no noxious fumes, chemicals, or waste. Compared to other additive fabrication systems, these machines are easy to operate and maintain, as there are no messy powders to handle and contain.
Start a conversation today with a FATHOM expert to learn more—our team offers both services to support your outsourcing needs and system sales to enhance your in-house equipment capabilities.