Comprehensive Equipment Support—FATHOM Machine Customers
After nearly a decade of selling and supporting enterprise-level equipment, we are excited to announce a strategic partnership with GoEngineer that builds on a shared vision for changing the way products are designed, prototyped, and manufactured.
Effective as of August 16, 2018, FATHOM entrusts GoEngineer with the ongoing sales and support needs of its machine customers which include Stratasys, Desktop Metal, and Nano Dimension purchases, upgrades, consumables, and field support. FATHOM has full confidence in GoEngineer’s ability to support all your machine needs. For 30 years, they’ve been recognized as a top product design and engineering solutions focused company.
GoEngineer is looking forward to working with you and will reach out directly—at any time, you can contact their technical staff directly. Please have the following information available when you call or include in your initial email—account name, contact information, system type, equipment serial number, description of issue along with any files (config or log files), and any related photos to help with diagnosis/repair.
- General Office Hours // 6 AM – 5 PM PST
- Call GoEngineer for Support // 855.470.0647 (8 AM – 7 PM CST)
- Email GoEngineer for Support // RPsupport@goengineer.com
- Contact GoEngineer for Consumables // Email firstname.lastname@example.org // Call 855.470.0647
- Contact GoEngineer for Contract Renewals // Email RPrenewals@goengineer.com // Call 801.428.0850
- Additional Information—FAQ // go.studiofathom.com/fm-go-machine-customer-faq
FATHOM offers specialized managed equipment solutions that augment a company’s in-house digital fabrication operations. This comprehensive and customizable staffing approach accelerates implementation, streamlines workflow, and decreases downtime. By leveraging on-site managed services by FATHOM, organizations fully realize the benefits of equipment ownership without having to dedicate internal resources to hands-on operations. Start a conversation with us today to learn more!