The DragonFly 2020 Pro 3D Printer by Nano Dimension from FATHOM enables companies involved in electronics to take control of their development cycles by 3D printing their own circuits—from proofs of concept, to design validation, to multilayer PCB prototypes in-house additive manufacturing shortens design and test cycles, from months or weeks to days.
Development teams can now introduce more agile development processes at every prototyping stage in order to reduce time-to-market and increase innovation.
→ Contact FATHOM For System Datasheet, Design Guide, And Pricing
→ Ask FATHOM About The Early Release Program
- 3D Print High Resolution Trace & Space with The Precise Inkjet Deposition System
- Construct the Full Range of Multi-Layer PCB Features—Including Interconnections Such as Buried Vias & Plated Through Holes
- Keep Sensitive & Proprietary Design Information In-House While Developing
- Enjoy the Quick Production of Professional Multi-Layer PCB Prototypes, Antennas, Experimental Electronic Circuits & More
- Expert Machine Support—Leverage FATHOM’s Highly Rated Support Team
- On-Site Managed Services—Augment Your In-House Fabrication with FATHOM On-Site
AGILE ELECTRONICS DEVELOPMENT
Nano Dimension’s DragonFly 2020 Pro multi-material 3D printers bring together an extremely precise inkjet deposition printer, dedicated nano inks, and novel software to allow designers and engineers to effortlessly 3D print conductive and insulating materials in one print job.
The full range of PCB features can be 100% 3D printed—including interconnections such as vias and through-holes—without etching, drilling, plating, or waste. Produce professional multilayer PCBs within hours! To get more information, including system spec sheet, design guide, and pricing, talk with a FATHOM expert today.