A new material has arrived for Stratasys 3D printers — Endur RGD450 is a general purpose, high-toughness material that offers excellent dimensional stability and surface quality. Designed to be used in ‘Fit and Assembly’ or even ‘Functional’ 3D printed parts, it is an excellent solution for flexible and snap fit applications.
For more information, start a conversation with a FATHOM expert today (contact us).
What is Endur RGD450?
Endur (RGD450) is an advanced simulated polypropylene photopolymer with improved toughness, increased dimensional stability and great surface finish. Offered in a bright white color, Endur is ideal for flexible closures and living hinges; reusable containers and packaging; and white appliances including consumer goods, household appliances, consumer electronics and automotive parts.
- Advanced simulated polypropylene
- Higher impact strength
- Higher heat temperature
- Increased dimensional stability
- Excellent surface finish
Endur is ideal for a variety of applications:
- Living hinges and flexible closures (spice tins, dispenser closures)
- Reusable containers and packaging (cd and movie cases, SD card tote)
- Snap fit housings (ear bud cases, automotive components like gear boxes and housings)
- White appliances (consumer goods, household appliances, consumer electronics and automotive parts)
What 3D printers is Endur available on?
- Objet30 Pro
- Objet Eden260V / 350V / 500V
- Objet260 Connex
- Objet350 Connex
- Objet500 Connex
- Objet500 Connex3