For more than a quarter of a century, Stratasys has been a trusted leader in the additive manufacturing industry with a professional 3D printer install base the covers the globe in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and consumer electronics—and everything in between. As technology and material advancements are made, companies continue to innovatively integrate 3D printing into its everyday practice and the impact is great.
In the medical industry these digital fabrication methods are not only accelerating medical device prototyping and development, 3D printing is being used in meaningful ways to improve patient care through customized medical solutions and precise anatomical models for surgical preparation and training. Download the white paper below to learn more.
Featured White Paper // Advancing Healthcare With 3D Printing
Applications & Guidance on Material Selection
In this white paper from Stratasys, learn more about how the medical community is using 3D printing to help save lives, expand its knowledge of human anatomy, and support medical progress that enhances device testing and development.
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- Technology Overview: PolyJet & FDM
- Medical Applications with Examples
- Rapid Prototyping & Product Development
- Surgical Planning: Training & Testing
- Patient Specific Surgical Guides
- End-Use Parts for Clinical Trials
- Personalized Prosthetics & More
- Laboratory & Manufacturing Tools
- Material Matrix Overviews
Read White Paper // Download PDF