2016 was a fast-paced year of changing the way products are designed and manufactured—and this year promises to push the limits of manufacturing even further! Our team is honored by the recognition received last year and our customers’ continued business.
At FATHOM, we’re excited for another year of helping our customers create the products and processes that shape our future. Here’s a look back at notable highlights and accomplishments of the past year, and a message of determined creativity for 2017.
From headline-grabbing collaborations to making the unmakeable, you can learn more about the clips featured in this video by viewing the links below.
FEATURED // In The News
- Nano Dimension PCB 3D Printing Technology
- CNET “On Cars” Automotive 3D Printing Feature of FATHOM & Mercedes
FEATURED //Customer Projects
- Infinite Uptime Goes from Prototype to Production in 8 Weeks
- Olympic Decathlete Uses 3D Printed Spike Plate by Brooks & FATHOM
- VRcade Leveraging a DDM Strategy with 3D Printing
- FATHOM’s BOOMcast for Mike North
- Ancient Artistry of Metal Casting Transformed by 3D Printing for Michelangelo
- Mobile Charging Station Iterates and Expands with 3D Printing
- Pyra—3D Printed Lab Chamber Used to Simulate Martian Atmosphere
FEATURED // Ever-Expanding Capabilities
- 3D Printing, Including SLA/Stereolithography
- Low Volume with Urethane Casting and CNC Machining
- Bridge-to-Production and Low Volume Injection Molding Services
- Opportunities on FATHOM’s Growing Workforce
- FATHOM’s Largest Production Center Expansion to Date
- All Services Quotes—Upload a File Today
- Own a Stratasys 3D Printer—Get a Quote