The Stratasys Idea Series levels the playing field by bringing professional 3D printers to individuals and small teams—these compact 3D printing systems are easy-to-use and ideal for office spaces.
Reduce lead-times further by taking a hands-on approach to building high-quality prototypes in-house using Stratasys Design Series 3D printers—valuable in the office, as well as on the production floor.
Change the way products are designed and manufactured with a Stratasys Production Series 3D Printer—built to streamline and maximize results, produce prototypes and production parts with agility.
The way companies produce metal 3D printed parts are forever changed because of the innovative approach taken by equipment makers Desktop Metal—easy to use and faster results at a better price point.
Novel hardware, nano-inks, and software by Nano Dimension bring new possibilities to a wide range of electronics applications—users can 3D print functional PCB prototypes in ways not previously possible.
FATHOM specializes in enterprise 3D printer sales and our support team is highly rated—systems include PolyJet and FDM, as well as metal and electronics 3D printing technologies.
CHANGING THE WAY PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED
Major advancements in software and hardware for serious digital fabrication now enable designers and engineers to better imagine, design, develop, and manufacture the next generation of products. All of the 3D printers and additive manufacturing equipment we offer can be seen in use at our advanced manufacturing centers. When you buy a machine from FATHOM, know that our team of experts know these systems inside and out. We have hands-on experience with everything we offer and you’ll always have access to our knowledge and expertise.
Talk with FATHOM today to see how you can move faster, work smarter, and drive greater innovation.
STRATASYS EQUIPMENT DIAMOND PARTNER
ENTERPRISE 3D PRINTING & ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
FATHOM specializes in Stratasys 3D printing and additive manufacturing equipment sales, both PolyJet- and FDM-based systems—high-end machines that free engineers and designers from traditional manufacturing limitations.
- PolyJet—This proven technology offers the widest variety of materials to support many industries and application types. Create ergonomic tooling, biocompatible surgical guides, or realistic prototypes that closely resemble finished products. These systems 3D print in fine layers to create smooth surfaces and highly complex geometries. For material properties, choose from spectrums of rubber to rigid, transparent to opaque, neutral to vibrant color, and standard to biocompatible. PolyJet is often used by product developers in medical, electronics, consumer products, and other industries with similar application requirements.
- Fused Deposition Modeling—This proven technology enables its users to builds parts with the same engineering-grade thermoplastics as those used in injection molding and other traditional manufacturing processes. Create durable prototypes and production parts, all on a single machine. Choose from a variety of materials for toughness, electrostatic dissipation, translucence, biocompatibility, UV Resistance, VO flammability, and FST ratings. FDM is often used by designers and engineers in aerospace, automotive, medical, and other industries with demanding application requirements.
DESKTOP METAL DIAMOND PARTNER
OFFICE-FRIENDLY METAL 3D PRINTING
Introducing two metal-based 3D printing systems by Desktop Metal, available from FATHOM—additive equipment that covers the full product life cycle, from prototyping to mass production.
- Studio System—Designed by Desktop Metal as an end-to-end solution for metal 3D printing during product development. Create high-quality metal prototypes and production parts without the mess, high costs, or workplace requirements often associated with laser-based technologies.
- Production System—Coming Soon
NANO DIMENSION EQUIPMENT PARTNER
ELECTRONICS 3D PRINTING FOR PCB PROTOTYPING
Introducing innovative electronics 3D printing systems by Nano Dimension, available from FATHOM—an innovative inkjet system that allows designers and engineers to 3D print professional multi-layer circuit boards.
- DragonFly 2020—Coming Soon