GET A QUOTE TODAY —
3D Printers & Additive Manufacturing Systems
FATHOM offers a full catalog of industry-leading 3D printing equipment from Stratasys. These FDM- and PolyJet-based additive manufacturing systems enable designers, engineers, and manufacturing professionals to accelerate product development and enhance the production process.
In-house 3D printing allows teams to cut time to market while increasing design iterations, decreasing cost, and unlocking creativity in ways that were not previously possible. Contact FATHOM to take the first step toward developing your own factory of the future.
- PolyJet Technology—Build Tray Sizes Range From 9.45” x 7.87” x 5.9” to 39.3” x 31.4” x 19.6”
- Support Structure Removal: Soluble & WaterJet
- Layer Thickness: 16 & 30 Microns
- FDM Technology—Build Tray Sizes Range From 5” x 5” x 5” to 36” x 24” x 36”
- Support Structure Removal: Soluble and/or Breakaway
- Layer Thickness: 0.005”, 0.007”, 0.010” or 0.013”
- Download—3D Printer Comparison Data Sheet For More Information
“Our PolyJet-based 3D printer from FATHOM has been invaluable in the development of Beam and other products. It allows us to quickly and conveniently create functional prototypes and mock-ups in-house at a far lower cost than if we used outside vendors.”— Stephanie Lee, Mechanical Engineer at Suitable Technologies